How does the Booster Club raise funds?
The Booster club is now a 501(c)3 organization which can except donations and corporate grants. Donations may be deductible if the donator itemized on their tax returns.
For many years the Booster Club has produced a Fall Sports Program which features each of the fall sports teams. The Club raises funds through local community business &/or parents advertising in the program. Winter and Spring programs are available to showcase all of our athletes.
Beginning in August, parents can sign up for grocery programs.
- Fry’s: Enroll your Fry’s VIP Card www.FrysCommunityRewards.com use Booster Club Organizational number is #80085
- Safeway: Enroll your Safeway Club Card at www.escrip.com use Booster Club Group ID#500043098
- Albertson’s: Pick up your Albertson’s key chain scan at the Ironwood front office. Scan it each time you shop.
- Doozy of a Deal: Any purchases from Doozy of a Deal choose Ironwood Booster Club to receive a portion of the profits
- AmazonSmile: 0.5% of any purchases from Amazon will go to the Booster Club when you choose Ironwood Booster Club as your charity